Sewage Clean Up
San Antonio Emergency Sewage Clean Up
Call Dry Experts as soon as you see evidence of sewage damage in your home. This kind of water damage is extremely hazardous to the health of your family and your property. Our highly trained clean up crews are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so don’t hesitate to call.
Sewage water is known as “black water” because it is highly unsanitary and can cause illness. Refrain from attempting to clean up the area yourself as you could expose yourself to dangerous bacteria.
Other risks include:
- Illness caused by inhalation of harmful bacteria
- Structural damage to property
- Mold contamination of property
Dry Experts Is Here for You
We provide emergency water extraction and cleanup for the San Antonio, New Braunfels, Seguin, Boerne, Bulverde and Canyon Lake areas. We also provide direct insurance billing so you can get back to your routine as quickly as possible. Give us a call today.
Tips for Homeowners
A sewage water spill can happen anytime in the bathroom, crawlspace, basement or other places. If your toilet overflows, it needs to be addressed by professionals because of the danger posed by harmful bacteria and fungi.
If you are experiencing sewage or other water damage, first contact Dry Experts, then do the following to limit the damage:
- Keep children, the elderly, the sick and pets away from the area.
- Don’t try to unplug electric appliances or turn off circuit breakers because of the risk of electric shock.
- Take pictures of any affected electronic equipment like TVs or computers for insurance purposes.